Zimsec A Level Results 2023
ZIMSEC is a self-governing parastatal that reports to the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education. It is a globally recognized examination board. Its syllabuses were evaluated by the National Academic Recognition and Information Centre (NARIC) in the United Kingdom and determined to be equivalent to the General Certificate of Education Standard, New Zealand, Australia, the United States of America, and other English-speaking nations. As a result, the Council bestows globally recognized credentials.
How To Check Zimsec A Level Results At Zimsec.Co.Zw
When ZIMSEC formally release the results, applicants can access them through the ZIMSEC online results page.
Firstly, you must visit the website https://www.zimsec.co.zw and follow the focus below.
- Enter the Centre Number, which is six digits long.
- Enter your four-digit Candidate Number here.
- Choose either the June or November session from the drop-down menu.
- Choose either O’Level or A’Level from the drop-down option.
- Enter the year of the exam.
Please enter your Candidate Name exactly as it appears on your entry form.
They will be unable to establish the account if the name entered differs in any way from the one on the statement of entry.
- Enter your birth date in the format (dd/mm/yyyy).
- To access the program, enter your username and password.
- Enter a password that contains capital letters, numbers, and non-alphabetic characters. Zimsec123!, for example, might be a good password.
- In the ensure password text box, type the password again.
- Select the registration option.
- If the account registration is successful, the software will proceed to the login screen.
- If any issues arise, the application will display them on the screen.
- If the candidate forgets their password, they must know their Security Phrase and Username.