Standerton Hospital nursing school application fees for 2024
Standerton Hospital nursing school application fees for 2024: If you’re thinking of becoming a nurse, you’re probably wondering how much it will cost. Nursing school fees can vary depending on the type of program and where you attend school. Here’s a look at what you can expect to pay for nursing school in 2024.
The fees and fines payable to the South African Nursing Council are regulated by the Regulations regarding Fees and Fines payable to the South African Nursing Council published by Government Notice No. R.170 of 8 March 2013 (as amended).
The amounts payable for the various fees is published by Notice in the Government Gazette – as and when the fee amounts are amended. A list of the currently applicable notices can be found at the bottom of this web page.
- If you want to pay your Annual Fees, go to the Annual Fees page.
- If you want to pay for the Restoration of your name to the register, go to the Restorations page.
- If you want to purchase Distinguishing Devices, go to the Distinguishing Devices page.
Nursing school fees can vary depending on the type of program and location
In order to become a nurse, you will need to attend an accredited nursing school and obtain a degree or diploma. The cost of nursing school can vary depending on the type of program and location. For example, a public nursing school in South Africa may charge different tuition fees than a private nursing school in the United States. In addition to tuition, other expenses such as books, uniforms, and clinical supplies may be required. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Standerton Hospital nursing school application fees for 2024: Expect to pay for nursing school:
With the cost of college tuition on the rise, students are looking for ways to save money. For parents who are already struggling to pay for their child’s education, the thought of paying for nursing school can be daunting. However, you can do a few things to ease the financial burden. Here are a few tips on how to finance your nursing education:
1) Start by Researching Your Options: There are many different types of financial aid available, so it’s crucial that you research all your options before making any decisions.
How much is the application fee at Standerton Hospital nursing school?
Other associated costs with nursing school:
In addition to tuition, there are other associated costs that come with attending nursing school. These can include things like textbooks, supplies, and clinical fees. There may also be additional costs for travel and accommodation if you’re doing your clinical placements outside of your local area. It’s important to factor in all of these costs when considering whether or not the nursing school is right for you.
Standerton Hospital nursing school courses and fees
The university intend to provide nursing course plus other course which will be shown here just click to know the courses and fees.
Below is the breakdown of the Standerton Hospital nursing school fees.
- Post Graduate – R6000 Per Annum
- 4 Year Diploma – R6000 Per Annum
- Bridging Programme for Enrolled Nurses
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Post Registration Programmes:
- 1 Year Diploma in Midwifery – R6000 Per Annum
- 1 Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science – R3000 Per Annum
Enrollment Programmes (Certificate Courses):
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary – R 3000 Per Annum
- Enrolled Nursing –
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
Short Learning Programmes:
- Anesthesiology for all categories of nurses (4 weeks)
- Primary Health Care (6 weeks)
- HIV/AIDS and TB Management Certificate (8 weeks)
Standerton Hospital nursing school contact details