Rules for Supplementary Examination – mci rules for supplementary exams 2022
Rules for Supplementary Examination - mci rules for supplementary exams 2022, what happens if you fail a supplementary exam, mci rules for supplementary exams 2022, how are supplementary exam marks calculated, how to prepare for supplementary exams, supplementary exam 2022, how to pass supplementary exam in university, disadvantages of supplementary exams, calicut university supplementary exam rules
Rules for Supplementary Examination
These rules will be called Supplementary Examination Rules
1. The supplementary examinations will be conducted every year in the month of July and results shall be declared before the commencement of the next academic session.
2. The candidates who have completed the attendance requirements for that course, appeared in the End Term Examination and have been awarded ‘F’ Grade, can register for the examination.
3. The supplementary examination is an opportunity to reappear for End Term Examination only.
4. The weightage of this examination will remain same as the weightage of the End Term Examination of the regular semester in which the student was awarded ‘F’ Grade.
5. A student, who has got ‘D’ grade in any course and has CGPA less than 5.0 and wishes to improved his/her performance is eligible to appear in the supplementary examination on payment of requisite fees.
6. A student can register for a maximum of three courses for appearing in supplementary examination.
7. A student wishing to appear in the supplementary examination has to pay a consolidated fee of Rs. 5000/- for one course and Rs. 10000/- for more than one course.
8. A separate grade sheet will be issued for these supplementary examinations.
9. The maximum grade that can be earned in these examinations is limited to BB. If any student obtains a grade higher than BB, it will be truncated to BB.
10. A student who avails the opportunity and does not pass in a course(s) in this examination will have to register as a regular student in the course(s) as per the registration rules.
11. There shall not be any substitution provision of a course in the supplementary examination.