MWEKA verification code 2021/2022
Here we have complete details on How to get College of African Wildlife Management MWEKA CAWM confirmation code for Multiple selection & How to confirm MWEKA CAWM admission with a TCU confirmation code 2021/2022
Wildlife Management (MWEKA) confirmation code/MWEKA admission code/MWEKA verification code 2021/2022
College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA) confirmation code is often generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
Only received valid MWEKA confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) are often wont to confirm admission status at the school of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA).
In order to secure admission at the school of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA), all MWEKA applicants who are selected to quite one university for 2021/2022 (MWEKA applicants with multiple selection or admission) are required to verify their admission status immediately after receiving a verification code from TCU Via SMS/E-mail.
How to get College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA) confirmation code
- To receive College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA) confirmation code make sure your email or mobile phone number used to create your Online application account is still working, is valid and is available online when TCU will be sending College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA) confirmation code to all applicants. MWEKA verification code can be obtained thru the following ways below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address as a short message with Unique number for each applicant.
- Requesting it VIA Online application account: In case for any reason you didn’t receive your MWEKA admission confirmation, you can just request it by login to your Online application account.
- In case your mobile phone number was offline, Invalid or lost when TCU was sending your verification code, you are kindly advised to contact MWEKA admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get your MWEKA confirmation code.
How to confirm a code at University for applicants with multiple admission
College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA) Applicants who have multiple admission MWEKA confirm their admissions through their online profile with a confirmation code that they will receive from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
In order to confirm for admission in 2021/2022 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission MWEKA have a Special MWEKA confirmation code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
Only requested/received valid MWEKA confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA). Failure to confirm your selection status will lead to the cancellation of your application.
You are advised to not make final choice to confirm your admission status unless you have verified your name here>> TCU List of candidates with Multiple admission 2021/2022
The procedures for confirmation are provided by TCU at www.tcu.go.tz and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to the applicant by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using a PASSWORD to enter the applicant’s profile in the admission system, i.e. ( http://admissionapps.ac.tz/).
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE of the applicant into the admission system of MWEKA in order to confirm one’s admission.
- Then your admission status at MWEKA will be successfully confirmed and verified
All applicants with multiple admission are advised to wisely observe their choices before making final decision to confirmation at a particular university as there will be no turning back after confirmation, By Confirming your admission at specific university, means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.