Excelsius Nursing College Klerksdorp application fees for 2023
Excelsius Nursing College Klerksdorp application fees for 2024: If you’re thinking of becoming a nurse, you’re probably wondering how much it will cost. Nursing school fees can vary depending on the type of program and where you attend school. Here’s a look at what you can expect to pay for nursing school in 2024.
Nursing school fees can vary depending on the type of program and location
In order to become a nurse, you will need to attend an accredited nursing school and obtain a degree or diploma. The cost of nursing school can vary depending on the type of program and location. For example, a public nursing school in South Africa may charge different tuition fees than a private nursing school in the United States. In addition to tuition, other expenses such as books, uniforms, and clinical supplies may be required. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Excelsius Nursing College Klerksdorp Expect to pay for nursing school:
With the cost of college tuition on the rise, students are looking for ways to save money. For parents who are already struggling to pay for their child’s education, the thought of paying for nursing school can be daunting. However, you can do a few things to ease the financial burden. Here are a few tips on how to finance your nursing education:
1) Start by Researching Your Options: There are many different types of financial aid available, so it’s crucial that you research all your options before making any decisions.
How much is the application fee at Excelsius Nursing College Klerksdorp?
Other associated costs with nursing school:
In addition to tuition, there are other associated costs that come with attending nursing school. These can include things like textbooks, supplies, and clinical fees. There may also be additional costs for travel and accommodation if you’re doing your clinical placements outside of your local area. It’s important to factor in all of these costs when considering whether or not the nursing school is right for you.
Excelsius Nursing College Klerksdorp courses and fees
The university intend to provide nursing course plus other course which will be shown here just click to know the courses and fees.
The fees and fines payable to the South African Nursing Council are regulated by the Regulations regarding Fees and Fines payable to the South African Nursing Council published by Government Notice No. R.170 of 8 March 2013 (as amended).
The amounts payable for the various fees is published by Notice in the Government Gazette – as and when the fee amounts are amended. A list of the currently applicable notices can be found at the bottom of this web page.
- If you want to pay your Annual Fees, go to the Annual Fees page.
- If you want to pay for the Restoration of your name to the register, go to the Restorations page.
- If you want to purchase Distinguishing Devices, go to the Distinguishing Devices page.
- Post Graduate – R6000 Per Annum
- 4 Year Diploma – R6000 Per Annum
- Bridging Programme for Enrolled Nurses
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Post Registration Programmes:
- 1 Year Diploma in Midwifery – R6000 Per Annum
- 1 Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science – R3000 Per Annum
Enrollment Programmes (Certificate Courses):
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary – R 3000 Per Annum
- Enrolled Nursing –
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
Short Learning Programmes:
- Anesthesiology for all categories of nurses (4 weeks)
- Primary Health Care (6 weeks)
- HIV/AIDS and TB Management Certificate (8 weeks)
The information below applies to all other payments to SANC, and specifically to making payments into SANC’s bank account. SANC encourages all clients to make use of its reference deposit bank account for all payments as the most cost and time-effective method of making such payments.
SANC Reference Deposit Bank Account Details
The South African Nursing Council (SANC) prefers all payments to be made into its Reference Deposit Bank Account. This account has been specially set up so that the details of the payer and the purpose for which the payment is made can be captured by the bank – which will significantly speed up the time taken to process payments.
The SANC’s Reference Deposit Bank Account details are as follows:
Council Bank Details:
|Bank Name:||First National Bank|
|Branch Name:||Corporate Core Banking – Pretoria|
|Account Name:||S A Nursing Council No 2 Account|
|Account Number:||514 211 86 193|
While payments into this account can be made in person at any branch of FNB (First National Bank), electronic means such as Internet banking, cell phone banking, and ATM payments can also be used. Some of these require that a payment beneficiary be set up on your bank/card account. Please consult your own bank if you need any assistance in setting up a beneficiary.
Standard Bank clients should please select the option for paying a business account. When asked to enter the name of the beneficiary, you should enter ‘S A Nursing Council’ – please note the SPACE between the ‘S’ and the ‘A’ otherwise you will not see SANC’s details listed.
North West Nursing College contact details