Disadvantages of supplementary exams in South Africa
The biggest problem with supplementary examinations is the punitive nature of the assessment. It doesn’t take into account circumstances which may have affected a student’s performance on the day of the examination.
What happens if you fail a supplementary?
If you fail your matric exam or supplementary exam, you can register to redo your matric. Failing a matric re-write doesn’t mean you can’t go to college. You can register to redo your matric and this time give it your all.
Is supplementary hard?
Will supplementary exam affect my future?
disadvantages of supplementary exams in mbbs, does supplementary exam affect placement, supplementary exam rules, is supplementary exam difficult class 12, is supplementary exam difficult mbbs, what happens if you fail supplementary exam, importance of supplementary test questions, how to pass supplementary exam in university
Special examination arrangements
MOOC Basic Skills for Online Assessments (myExams)
Student Exam Video Tutorial
- · Academic Dishonesty
- · myExams – How to complete a MCQ assessment
- · myExams – How to complete a Take-Home assessment
- · myExams – Exam dos and don’ts 2022
- · myExams – Finding your exam from myExams
- · myExams – Types of cheating
- · Assessment: Essay Questions
- · Assessment: Multiple Choice Questions
Find some additional technical resources below:
- Dealing with technical challenges uploading your examination papers
- How to scan, prepare handwritten examination answers for upload on myUnisa or myExams
- How to reduce the file size or compress a PDF
- How to scan & prepare handwritten exam answers using Microsoft Office Lens_Android
- How to scan & prepare handwritten exam answers using Microsoft Office Lens_iOS
- Procedure to reset your myUnisa password
- About corrupt files