CBE DODOMA verification code 2021
How to get College of Business Education CBE DODOMA confirmation code for Multiple selection – the way to confirm CBE DODOMA admission with a TCU confirmation code 2021/2022
College of Business Education (CBE DODOMA) confirmation code is often generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universcities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
Only received valid CBE DODOMA confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) are often wont to confirm admission status at the school of Business Education (CBE DODOMA).
In order to secure admission at the school of Business Education (CBE DODOMA), all CBE DODOMA applicants who are selected to quite one university for 2020/21(CBE DODOMA applicants with multiple selection or admission) are required to verify their admission status immediately after receiving a verification code from TCU Via SMS/E-mail.
College of Business Education (CBE DODOMA) confirmation code, CBE DODOMA admission code, CBE DODOMA verification code 2021
How to get College of Business Education (CBE DODOMA) confirmation code
- To receive College of Business Education (CBE DODOMA) confirmation code make sure your email or mobile phone number used to create your Online application account is still working, is valid and is available online when TCU will be sending College of Business Education (CBE DODOMA) confirmation code to all applicants. CBE DODOMA verification code can be obtained thru the following ways below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: College of Business Education (CBE DODOMA) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address as a short message with Unique number for each applicant.
- Requesting it VIA Online application account: In case for any reason you didn’t receive your CBE DODOMA admission confirmation, you can just request it by login to your Online application account.
- In case your mobile phone number was offline, Invalid or lost when TCU was sending your verification code, you are kindly advised to contact CBE DODOMA admission help desk or TCU for more details on how to get your CBE DODOMA confirmation code.
How to confirm a code at University for applicants with multiple admission
College of Business Education (CBE DODOMA) Applicants who have multiple admission must confirm their admissions through their online profile with a confirmation code that they will receive from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
In order to confirm for admission in 2020/21 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission must have a Special CBE DODOMA confirmation code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
Only requested/received valid CBE DODOMA confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the College of Business Education (CBE DODOMA). Failure to confirm your selection status will lead to the cancellation of your application.
You are advised to not make final choice to confirm your admission status unless you have verified your name here>> TCU List of candidates with Multiple admission 2021
The procedures for confirmation are provided by TCU at www.tcu.go.tz and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to the applicant by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using a PASSWORD to enter the applicant’s profile in the admission system, i.e. ( http://admissionapps.ac.tz/).
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE of the applicant into the admission system of CBE DODOMA in order to confirm one’s admission.
- Then your admission status at CBE DODOMA will be successfully confirmed and verified
All applicants with multiple admission are advised to wisely observe their choices before making final decision to confirmation at a particular university as there will be no turning back after confirmation, By Confirming your admission at specific university, means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.